A few weeks after SOCI 3.2.0 release, we are delivering a bugfix release of SOCI 3.2.1. We haven’t issued bugfix release since 1.2.1, so I hope the packages are in order.
Documentation for the current 3.2 line is available at http://soci.sourceforge.net
Priceless contributions allowed to collect some important fixes. From the CHANGES file, the version 3.2.1 differs from 3.2.0 in the following ways:
- Fixed binding of Oracle type
int, by Tomasz Olszewski
- Fixed Oracle client library detection on Windows, by Tomasz Olszewski
- Fixed PostgreSQL issue with
deallocate_prepared_statementcalled for non-existing statement
- Fixed prepared insert statements with custom data types support, by Tomasz Olszewski
- Fixed recent improvements in
x:=yname binding, by Poul Bondo
- Fixed query transformation assignment in pooled sessions, by Stefan Chrobot
- Cleaned up
SOCI_POSTGRESQL_NOPARAMSand related options in code and documentation
- Dropped patch (micro) version number from documentation URLs on the website
Complete list of issues is available at GitHub.
On behalf of SOCI team, thanks to everyone involved!